Main | Agents | Coaches | Prospects & Parents | Current Student-Athletes
Booster / RAI (Representative of Athletics Interest): A representative of the institution's athletics interest is an individual, independent agency, corporate entity (e.g., apparel or equipment manufacturer) or other organization who is known (or who should have been known) by a member of the institution's executive or athletics administration to:
- Have participated in or to be a member of an agency or oragnization promoting the institution's intercollegiate athletics program;
- Have made financial contributions to the athletics department or to an athletics booster organization of that institution;
- Be assisting or to have been requested (by the athletics department staff) to assist in the recruitment of prospective student-athletes;
- Be assisting or to have assisted in providing benefits to enrolled student-athletes or their families; or
- Have been involved otherweise in promoting the institution's athletics program.
Once an individual, independent agency, corporate entity or other organization is identified as such a representative, the person, independent agency, corporate entity or other organization retains that identity indefinitely.
RAI & Booster Rules Education: